"Profitable Telesales Training Must Address These Two Elements"
As you wrestle through the decision of what telesales training is best for you, make sure the programs you select tell you how to become both more efficient and effective at cold calling.
Keep in mind there truly are no shortcuts. However, there are smart ways to approach your cold calling challenges.
First, take a close look at the process of best practices used for the greatest success in your particular marketplace for the kind of solution you have to offer.
Second, check out the metrics.
Here are the questions sales professionals ask that constitute the smart approach to developing a cold calling strategy.
Questions to ask that address the process:
1) How many calls should you make to a prospect on your list?
2) How many hours, days, or weeks should you allow between calls?
3) What kind of voice mail messages should you leave when you call?
4) If you do not contact a prospect should you toss the name or pursue it again in the future?
Questions to ask that address metrics:
1) How many dials must be made before you get a conversation?
2) How many conversations will you have before you get a face-to-face meeting with the decision-maker?
3) What techniques do you have to improve these metrics?
If cold calling becomes boring, painful, or unproductive take a look at these two elements of your action plan. Most likely you will need to make smarter cold calls. Worthwhile telesales training will guide you through the process and/or the metrics.
Do a web search you will find many webinars that are pre-recorded sales pitches for you to buy a bigger, better program. I prefer live webinars where you can intereact with experts, get answers to your questions, and no sales pitches are allowed! Like these classes - they change weekly so come back often or tell them to send you the weekly offerings via email:
Here are valuable (free) white papers, yours for the taking. However, they are updated weekly so download what you want now and come back often!
Customer Relationship Management System Secrets to Success
Driving Superior Results with Performance Insights
Cold Calling Sales Training You Pay for Should Pay Off for You
Business to Business Lead Generation wth NEW Google
From Telesales Training to Telephone Sales Training